Sore from a workout? Bath bomb.
Have a stressful day at work? Bath bomb.
Having boy problems? Bath bomb… with a glass of wine.
Whatever the need, bath bombs are the go-to for relaxation, stress relief, and self-care.
But how safe are your bath bombs?
“The fact is, much of what we place on our skin is absorbed into our bloodstream. And unlike food, which has an opportunity to filter out the things that don’t belong through our digestive system, our skin doesn’t quite work in the same way. Just think about how nicotine and birth control patches work.”
This is why we need to be mindful of what we’re putting on our skin, and- what we’re soaking ourselves in.
Here’s a list of my top 5 safe, non-toxic bath bombs.
(Fragrance & glitter free, no artificial coloring, and no harmful ingredients listed in my [Are Your Bath Bombs Safe?] post)
Refugee Bath Co.
Cocoa Butter and Plant-based *this one is my favorite one out of all 5*
- Refugee Made: Every box contains a “thank you card” explaining more about the individual who made your bath bombs. Each bath bomb is hand-made in Washington State by former refugees. Their mission is to celebrate and welcome them in their community by providing employment. Additionally, a portion of every sale will be donated to refugee assistance programs
- Safe, natural, plant-based ingredients
- Contains cocoa butter to moisturize and condition the skin.
- The set it comes with is made from compostable and recyclable materials. (wrapping paper made from 100% compostable cello, box is recyclable cardboard, labels are Biostone: Tree-Free label material made from bonded calcium carbonate)
Organic Moisturizing Coconut and Hemp Oils with a Blend of Eucalyptus and Lavender
- Handmade in the USA
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Vegan friendly & cruelty-free
- Organic coconut & hemp oils, soya oil, natural fragrances and colors, essential oils, citric acid and sodium bicarbonate
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate Acetates
Natural Soothing Sinus, Allergy and Congestion Relief Fizzies: Eucalyptus, Peppermint Essential Oils
- Infused With Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Pine & Cypress Essential Oil Blend
- A Perfect Blend of Essential Oils to Ease Allergies, Help with Sinus & Congestion Relief
- Non-GMO Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter And Organic Shea Butter
Lavender Calming Bath Bombs
- Made without colorants, synthetic preservatives, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients
- 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil (lavender)
- Contains nut and coconut/palm ingredients
Beauty By Earth’s
Natural & Organic With Shea Butter, Bath Salts and Essential Oil Scented Bombs
- Infused with organic shea butter
- Made of only safe, natural, earth-friendly ingredients
- Different bombs, different salts: the sets come with different bath salt mixes to give you what you need (i.e. “Muscle relief”, “Relaxing Detox”, “Joint Relief”)
- Leaping Bunny certified (aka not tested on bunnies!)
That wraps up the list of my 5 favorite bath bombs! Thank you for reading 🙂